Monday, April 29, 2013

Teacher Talk Tuesday


So my blog feed has been FILLED for the past two days with posts about "Teacher Talk Tuesday."  After about the 100th post I had to read more about this cool idea so I headed over to Rachelle and Natalie's blog at What the Teacher Wants to read more (click on the picture below to see more for yourself). 
This appears to be a super cool Instagram linky!  I have a personal Instagram account which I love (but don't actually use very much).  Well, I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon and created an Instagram account for Aisforapplebisforblog because it looks like so much fun and I figured it would help me to remember to take more pictures of what goes down in my room!  I don't have any pictures yet but I will tomorrow!

If you're interested in joining in on the fun, you can follow me on Instagram {HERE}.  You can also just search for the username Aisforapplebisforblog from your Instagram account.  Be sure to look for the hashtag #teachertalktuesday to see all the pictures from your favorite bloggers!  If you have an Instagram account pllease leave a comment below so I can follow you!

4 comments:

  1. Have I ever told you how much I love your signature??? so sweet
    Squirrels
    Going Nutty!
    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog. So glad I found you through the instagram linky party.
    Sandra


    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Patty

    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog! Just found you through the linky party and I'm your newest follower :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover