Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

I love linky parties so when I saw Latoya's new linky party on her blog I just had to join in!  This week's linky is to share 3 things about yourself beginning with your initials.  My initials are KJW so this should be frustrating err I mean interesting!
1.  K - This letter is tough!  I'm going to say that I am kind.  One of my favorite quotes of all time is:
I tell my students this all the time!  I truly think it's the most important character trait to have!
2.  J - is for junkie! NO not THAT kind of junkie!  I'm a blogging, Pinterest, clip art, book, shoe, and shopping-for-anything kind of junkie!  I can't get enough of any of those things!  Ha!  Now don't you feel kind of bad that you thought I had some other kind of problem?  {Teehee}
3.  W- is for wedding!  My fiance and I are having quite the time deciding on what we want for our wedding!  We can't decide if we want a huge shindig or just a small intimate wedding and so we keep procrastinating!  It's driving our family and friends crazy!  Oh and I think I'm pretty witty at times too (or is that sarcastic).
Okay that was fun but way harder than I thought it would be....I need better initials!
Head over to Latoya's blog and join in the fun!
I'm sure you've heard of Groupon and Living Social along with countless other daily deal sites (yes I'm an addict to Sassy Steals, Groupdealz, PinkEpromise, Decor Steals and countless others) but there is a new daily deal site just for teachers that begins April 2!  It's called Educents and you can save from 30-90% off educational items!  The best part is if you sign up now you will receive a $15.00 gift certificate to use towards a future purchase!  Just click on the picture below to sign up!
{Disclaimer:  I will receive $1.00 for everyone who signs up using the link above.}

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I was thinking as I was reading the guidelines of the linky, that I would have a hard time...my initials are KJD! I wonder if anyone would noticed if I just copied and pasted your first two! I do try to be kind and I am definitely a junkie just like you. Good luck on the wedding plans. ; )
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations on getting married! Wedding plans are big decisions... I love that you are taking your time. Enjoy it all. I love the J is for "Junkie" too :)

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover